Draw route : improvement and bug

Hi,

I would like to make a development suggestion regarding the route drawing process.

When working on a tour, it has happened several times that I forgot to click on “Save” before switching windows. For example, sometimes I make a modification to the route line and then immediately click on the pen icon to edit the script of a location. When I do this, I lose the route line updates I have just made, which is quite annoying.

It has happened to me quite a lot, especially when I am working on the last locations, as I am at the bottom of the list and the “Save” button is no longer visible.

Would it be possible to have a pop-up or something similar with a warning such as: “You have made changes to the route line. Are you sure you want to leave this window? If you do, your changes will be lost.”

Moreover, whenever I right-click on a node and click on “Delete”, nothing happens. It doesn’t seem to work, so sometimes, when I need to move a location, I have to move around 10 nodes that are very close together, which makes the process more difficult.

Thank you!

Hi Elodie,

Thank you for the recommendation. We will review this further to determine if it is something we can implement.

Regarding the issue with deleting a node - are you right-clicking on the solid white node, or the semi-transparent one? Please ensure you right-click directly on the solid white node to delete it.

If the problem persists, could you please record a brief screen recording of your attempt and share it with your tour editor? This will help us investigate the issue more thoroughly.

1 Like

Hi Gary,
Thanks for your answer. Yes I am right-clicking on the solid white node. I just made a video that I sent to Ren then.
Thanks

Hi Elodie,

It looks like you’re clicking on the “X” modal which closes the box. Please click on the words “delete”.

Let us know if this helps.

Ren

Hi Ren,
Wouah you are right. So sorry for the mistake, I always thought the aim of the cross was to delete the node indeed. I did not realize that the words “delete” were a button.
Thank you for the help.
Elodie