New feature released! Export the Publisher Sales Report

Hi, I’m Lisa Bluett! I’ve joined the VoiceMap team and I’m thrilled to bring you some great news. The publisher dashboard has a new feature. You can now export the info you see on the sales report as a CSV file. View a document of all the downloads and royalties your tour(s) have received.

This is handy for reviewing and analysing monthly sales per tour and the tour(s)’ revenue by month. With this information, you can make informed decisions about your pricing strategy and observe trends. You can share and save this information as a report to keep track of your tour(s)’ downloads and sales.

Here’s how it works:

1. Click the download button to save a file to your download folder.
  2. Open this file in Excel or import it into Google Sheets.
  3. Explore the data conveniently arranged under monthly headers in the columns and tours listed in the rows, with the totals neatly summed up in the last row.

We encourage you to explore this new feature and welcome any questions or feedback. Visit your dashboard and give it a try!

Take a look at the image below, you’ll find the links where you see the red square:

1 Like

Welcome to Voicemap Lisa!

I noticed the other day that the summary dashboard had a much nicer layout with the total sales, outstanding royalties and total downloads all available at a glance. It looks great!

One thing. The “remember me” function when logging in (tick the box to stay logged in) has never worked for me. Can you look into that?

All the best in your new job!

Thank you, Clive! Glad to hear that you think it’s looking great.

Please share your device and browser with me here. That would help in knowing why the “remember” function doesn’t work for you.

Windows 10 laptop and I have tested with firefox, edge and chrome. Login and tick the stay logged in box. Close the tab or window. Navigate to https://voicemap.me/ and log in is not remembered. Its not a big issue really! :slight_smile:

I have the same setup - Windows and Chrome and if I close the browser completely, I need to log back in. If my browser is open and I close the VoiceMap tab, but then reopen it later, it remembers me. If I open a new tab and open VoiceMap in the new tab, it remembers me too. We’ll keep looking into this for you though and post any updates on the forum.